An artistic hobby or activity that lets our imagination wander in the world of colors and sparkles and relieves our stress is worth the try. Diamond painting art is a creative activity, similar to painting by numbers. The only difference is we use sparkly diamonds to paint the image on the canvas. Simply put, you have to apply colored diamond resins or “drills” on an adhesive canvas using an applicator or pen, and resin by resin you will see your first art project coming to life.
What does the Diamond Painting package include ?
Our 5D Diamond Painting kits Include everything you need to get started!
- 1x Numbered high-quality canvas Rolled around a foam.
- A pack of diamonds
- 1x premium diamond drill pen too
- 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen
- 1x grooved organizing tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds).
The Painting By Numbers Art Benefits :
- Trains Your Brain To Focus : The brain needs exercise and concentrating on detail work is a great way to exercise your brain, and the process of diamond painting involves both logic and creativity. We use logic when reading the pattern by picking a symbol and finding the color associated with it from the chart. This activates the analytical part of the brain.
- Diamond Art Kits Are Thoughtful Gifts : The diamond painting process can be extremely soothing and relaxing. The result is a wonderful piece of artwork that can be the perfect gift you’ll give to your cherished ones, after telling them how much effort and creativity you put into your artwork to make it.
- Unplugs You from Technology : Diamond painting is a DIY activity, it allows us to escape from the constant glare of our gadget screen, diamond painting provides a way to get in touch with our creative side without drying out our eyes
Ultimately, diamond painting is an enjoyable artistic hobby that keeps your brain, fingers and eyes stimulated and healthy
How Diamond Painting Art Works :
Step 1 : Unpack Canvas, tools, and diamonds. Each diamond painting kit comes with everything you need to get started.
Step 2 : Unroll the canvas on a flat, smooth surface Flatten your canvas on a dry, clean table or workplace
Step 3 : pour the diamond into the grooved tray. Choose a color diamond and get started, pour a small number of diamonds into the tray, and if you hold it at a slight angle and shake it gently the diamonds will settle right side up so they are facing the correct way to pick them up with the applicator.
Step 4 : Peel back a small section of the plastic film to work on at one time It’s easiest to work on a small section at a time. It is important to keep the canvas covered when you aren’t working on it.
Step 5 : Apply Wax to the diamond pen Dip the tip of the applicator to fill it with wax.
Step 6 : Match the diamond to the corresponding symbol on the canvas. After matching the diamond to its corresponding symbol on the canvas, you can then pick up the diamonds as they will easily stick to the tip of the applicator. Once picked up, carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol on the canvas. Always remember to add a little bit more wax if the pen seems like it doesn’t pick up the diamonds anymore.