An artistic hobby or activity that lets our imagination wander in the world of colors and sparkles and relieves our stress is worth the try. Moreover, Diamond painting art is a creative activity, similar to painting by numbers. The only difference is we use sparkly diamonds to paint the image on the canvas. Simply put, you have to apply colored diamond resins or “drills” on an adhesive canvas using an applicator or pen, and resin by resin you will see your first art project coming to life.
What does the Diamond Painting package include ?
Our 5D Diamond Painting kits Include everything you need to get started!
- 1x Numbered high-quality canvas Rolled around a foam.
- A pack of diamonds
- 1x premium diamond drill pen too
- 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen
- 1x grooved organizing tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds).
The Painting By Numbers Art Benefits :
Train your brain to focus through diamond painting which involves logic and creativity, and activates the analytical part of the brain.
- Diamond Art Kits Are Thoughtful Gifts: Additionally, the diamond painting process can be extremely soothing and relaxing. The result is a wonderful piece of artwork that can be the perfect gift you’ll give to your cherished ones, after telling them how much effort and creativity you put into your artwork to make it.
- Unplugs You from Technology : Moreover, diamond painting provides a way to get in touch with our creative side without drying out our eyes, and it allows us to escape from the constant glare of our gadget screen, making it a great DIY activity.
Ultimately, diamond painting is an enjoyable artistic hobby that keeps your brain, fingers and eyes stimulated and healthy
How Diamond Painting Art Works :
- Step 1 : Firstly Unpack Canvas, tools, and diamonds. Each diamond painting kit comes with everything you need to get started.
- Step 2 : secondly Unroll the canvas on a flat, smooth surface Flatten your canvas on a dry, clean table or workplace
- Step 3 : in addition pour the diamond into the grooved tray. what’s more, select a diamond color, pour some into the tray, then shake it gently to settle them right side up for easy picking with the applicator
- Step 4 : Peel back a small section of the plastic film to work on at one time It’s easiest to work on a small section at a time. Additionally, it is important to keep the canvas covered when you aren’t working on it.
- Step 5 :Further Apply Wax to the diamond pen Dip the tip of the applicator to fill it with wax.
- Step 6 : Lastly Match the diamond to its corresponding symbol on the canvas, pick it up with the applicator, and carefully press it onto the canvas. Add more wax if the pen struggles to pick up diamonds.